PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2009, 00:54
lewie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im sorry that you got the no email nrcrowth, and i understand where you are coming from.

I just want to point out that what you say is not correct. If you look back over the forum there are indeed some people with DOJ's on the 20th and now 27th that have final approval. Not everyone got cancelled. There were quite a few who had thier Feb 13 DOJ pushed back to the 20th too.

I would also like to point out that the people who have a DOJ on the 27th of Feb will actually be starting thier training in March a week after. I think this is a promising thing for those of us who have March DOJ's and are still waiting....there are rumors around abuot them cancelling all march courses but if they are starting one on about the 6th hopefully there will be others starting in march.

I realise that the chances do not look good, but im with skywards on this one....still holding on to a bit of hope. Im sure some of us with march joining dates will be among the unlucky ones but I think if they had already made the decsion to cancel all training then there is absolutly no reason that we would not have got the emails already. When I called earlier in the week i was told by the administrator that they were waiting on a managment decsion as to wether they have courses starting in march or not. Until we get the email there is still hope guys..so chins up. best to plan for the worst but hope for the best!!