PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2009, 00:53
ajohnstone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok...so i got my rejection email this week...but i spoke to my friend who has recently stopped working for emirates but still has friends who are over there. Ive been told the following by him -

Pretty much all recruitment is slowing down / stopping to take new comers on till around june/july ish if things get better with the recession. He also said some of the cabin crew are having to take unpaid annual leave as the flights are only being filled half full and they arent making enough money. They have cancelled alot of flight routes for that exact reason as the flights arent filling up at the moment. I think all of us who got the email had all the right requirements, its just bad timing thats all.

Hopefully come 6 months down the track when we all get contacted again....things will be better and we can get over there. For the people who are still waiting on a reply, just have faith, you attract into your life what you hold in your mind, if you stress yourself out thinking you arent going to get the job, then you wont...just hold high spirits and i wish you the best of luck.