PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2009, 21:50
ccARG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Same in Argentina

Hi Leti, I hope you're OK by this time.
Let me tell you a bit about my situation: I had my global assesment on Nov 22 2008 and my final interview on Nov 25 2008. A few weeks ago I received an email from my recruiter requesting me to re-send the pending documents in my file - photos, in my case - which I did. Apparently, the original photos were never received by them. A week later they emailed me asking me if I agreed to have my Annual Leave Destination switched from Cordoba to Buenos Aires. I just received that rejection email 2 days ago. A friend of mine is still waiting for a reply, and it's been like 11 weeks also. I just found out in the Emirates website that all open days and assessment days have been cancelled, including the one in Mar del Plata, which was one of the only few still up.
My email is the one saying that due to current crew needs, they will have to decline my application and that they "will contact me in 6-9 months time" to ask me if I still would like to be part of the company and they invite me to re-apply later.
I'm still trying to get over it. To be honest with you, I wanted the job soooooo bad, I even started making plans, postponing other things here, etc, only to be told this piece of bad news. But at least I was not notified about the job offer withdrawal 1 week before my DOJ, like some people here. Those guys and girls I'm REALLY sorry for
Where did you have your final interview? Where are you from?
Take care and good luck!