PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Serv International change of focus
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2009, 21:43
partyhopper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It’s evident from your comments that you were once affiliated with Air Serv International. It’s also clear from the ignorance of your statements that you no longer are, and if so, it’s only by some grace of God and I wouldn’t plan on being there much longer.

Change is inevitable. For Air Serv to survive, they must evolve in a manner which allows them to productively impact those environments in which they operate. Just because the vision is EVOLVING from solely providing disaster response to initiating growth and sustainable development does not mean they have deviated from their humanitarian mission. In fact, they’re closer to it now more than ever. It’s easy to go into a crisis and leave when the excitement is over. It’s a much harder thing to stick around, implement change and stay to see it through.

You sound like a very bitter person. For the sake of their future, I hope Air Serv is quick to clean house and get rid of snakes like you. I have a feeling as to who you are and my, my, how quickly loyalties change and lines of friendship blur… I’d be a little more concerned with that shady aviation brokerage operation building itself out by Middleburg.

The very two people you mention are the two who are working the hardest to keep the doors open and the only reason Air Serv didn’t fall after the likes of CJ.
It’s obvious that you have too much time on your hands and can think of nothing more productive to do than try and sully the reputation of a good organization. Worse, you’re now making it personal. In the rare likelihood that you are currently with ASI, I suggest you that you learn how to not bite the hand that feeds you and keep your mouth shut, or else get out. And in the case that they have already wisely PUT you out, move on, get over it, get a life, and off.