PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Training Assessment 2009
Old 11th Feb 2009, 15:53
Jetdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mea Culpa

Whilst removing a couple of the "textspeak" posts from this forum last week, I made a mistake in inadvertantly being taken back to the first post in the thread and accidentally deleting that initial post. In doing that, it removed the whole thread. Despite attempts to recover the thread it proved impossible and as a result the thread was lost. To that end, the loss was my fault.

Despite the error for which I take full reponsibility by having my PPRuNe salary stopped for the next 3 months! There was fortunetaly little in the thread that will deprive future generations from this particular fountain of knowledge. Most of the thread comprised a collective roll call of who was going to be where and when, what they should wear, and whether they should meet up for a drink the night before.

Please feel free to continue your discussion on this thread, and no doubt with the first assessment looming, there will be more substantial information and opinion to discuss. However please bear in mind that the removal of unintelligible babel including "textspeak" will continue to be policy, and that occaissional errors on our part will be substantially reduced by more careful apllication by those (few) offenders, who continue to make little effort on theirs.

(Gustavo & Punit, if you read post no 4 by Keygrip, you would have answered your own question.)