PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2009, 15:42
marco888

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey, this is my first post but I've been hanging around this thread for a while now.

I went through the dreaded initial testing on the 28th Jan in London and much to everyone's help here (absolutely brilliant thread) I got an e-mail asking me to take the personality questionnaire. I'm assuming from what I've read that I met the minimum requirements in the initial testing.

Anyway, I've just finished that test and it was so much more stressful than the actual testing. I'm not feeling overly confident about passing it to be honest. The amount of times I nearly clicked an answer I thought was right and realised it really wasn't me. However this concerns me because I felt like I was arguing with myself. It was a very tricky one. I'm praying I got into the next stage. I feel I can show more for myself in interviews than to a computer.

Thanks for everyone who's posted here though and good luck to everyone in a similar position to me. Also, it's terrible news hearing from people who didn't make it.