PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mod Vs Integrated - A different Question
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2009, 12:28
fabbe92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would do everythin to go Integrated but I donīt have the money. I canīt take a lone since I have no relatives who owns properties at that price.

So I have decided to make my self the best pilot possible and work my way up.

I have applyed for Scandinavian Aviation Academy and if I pass the apptitude tests I will start my training in august. I will get my CPL and 150 hours for free. After that I plan to do the completion training and get the ME/IR, MCC and froozen atpl. After that I wil look at the situation. If Ryanair is hiiring, I will do their type rating course and hope to get a job with them. So my goal is to enter an airline like Ryanair, Flybe, BMIbaby etc and if I am lucky to get the job, I will start building up hours and after a few years, if the market is good, I will apply for an airline like BA.

Why I am so interested of just BA is just childish dreams. My first contact with Aviation where the BA 737 flights out of Gatwick in the 90s. So when I saw that OAA produced pilots for the Gatwick 737 job, I was emeadiatley hooked. But BA will probably get rid of their 737s in a year or so so I reallised that this was just a stupid dream. I have to think reallisticly. And secondly I donīt want to fly tose a320s

Just kidding, I wil be happy to fly everything but if I have the opption, I will rather fly the 738 for Ryanair and do those more difficult approaches to the small airports, at the age of 21 than to work with BA from 21-55 years of age.

I tought of it like this and this may be a good idea for everyone at my age.

Why spend money you donīt have to get a job with BA and then spend everything of your salary to pay of the debts?

I can pay allmoast nothing and get a job with Ryanair. I will earn allmoast the same as the BA pilots. And I can spend my salary on travells, appartments and cars. And I get to fly an airplane that I like more. Then of course I will do everything to get in to BA with time since I would like to fly longhaul if I get the oppurtunitie.

Think reallistic guys!!!!

I hope you guys like my new Idea now hehe?

Cheers