PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mod Vs Integrated - A different Question
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2009, 08:35
skyhighbird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"I like Planes and Stuff" - yes very amusing. Whilst I know your response is in jest, i really hope this doesn't go off on a tangent - the old integrated vs mod debate as to who is better.

I'm seriously thinking of re-starting my ambition and it would be good to see what the general consensus is from the more experienced members - possibly those that have been at the top end of recruiting.

The first response was good - but I really want to go as deep as possible into why Integrated is prefered by the likes of BA. Maybe I should have also pointed out that I have heard from other major airlines that Integrated is prefered - however I can't say this with any credibility. It was probably just conjecture from other posters here.

Am I focusing too much on this? Is it really just a simple answer of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"? I just can't buy that.

I guess I'm using BA as the example as it is one of the world's leading (favourite!) airlines and if they prefer Integrated students, then I'm more inclined to follow their lead and do an Integrated course- whatever the cost.

Even if I never get an interview with them let alone a job, if a world airline like BA prefer Integrated students, then surely Integrated is the one to go for? (providing you can afford it).

no?
xx