PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2009, 13:00
bombsaway80

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if someone like yourself is gonna have to stoop as low as to make fun of , it just shows your looking for the most irrelevent , idiotic stuff to mention , you really do need to get a life : and if this is your life may GOD HELP YOU
This coming from the guy who said this.....
hope u enjoyed hearing from me, bombsaway80 ( by the way what a terrible screen name
See what I did there? I used your own statement against you....very clever, no? So maybe you should hold off on calling people idiots...
Pot. Kettle. Black.
And sorry to spoil your dreams, but the chances of you getting a work visa in this present climate are slim indeed. You might have had a chance a year ago, but there is talk of the government freezing all work visa's for foreign students. So the school will be forced to hire Canadian instructors only.
As for question 1, I didn't ask you if you minded how many students had finished, I asked you specifically how many students had finished, and how many were working now. Since CAA are claiming to have hundreds of graduates that are working around the world. And you do know the answer to that, so why don't you answer it and cut the bs?