PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2009, 12:58
sonjasun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
to janneha....well, maybe you have just missed the interview in Jan...donīt know really. But anyway you can turn up in any interview, I guess, as noone checked our ID or wanted to see our invitation or something else...we got the "name" on our suits (blouse) and that was that....they didnīt know who we are or at least I think so, īcoz there was a girl who used to work for Etihad and they didnīt know or me...I was in England for two years and they were like...what did you do...it wasnīt just a question, the girl from Gulf really didnīt know anything...they didnīt have our application forms!!!!!!!!!!!! so, if you have money and time to fly to another place, donīt miss out...go for it!!!!!!!!!!!

to missfly.....unfortunately, they donīt recruit in the States at the mmt...you will have to travel or wait!!! but donīt be so scared about the weighing....if you can walk in the plane corridor...you will be fine!!!!!!!what they do...they check your weigh and height to figure out your BMI...you can do it yourself at home...anything less than 24 is okay...but beware.....being under 18 would be a problem...as you wouldnīt be considered healthy!!!!!

It is for sure that Etihad is the LESS strict about the appearance than EK or GF...at least what I heard from my friends. Anyway...wish you luck....still....why not joining the US airways????? you love the Middle East????