PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stay Away From Cabair Bournemouth
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2009, 10:09
Keith.Williams.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All your bluff and bull**** edited Keith,

That will remain the case as long as FTO's and CAA don't publish actual audited results.

Doesn't matter how many McDonald's stars you hand out for best handwriting and polished shoes when the training industry makes sure no one can see the truth. I've listened to all the no but, yes buts from FTO's for more that 30 years now - I started in September 1975.

Don't even dream about putting up that pathetic grading system again. Marketing spin, bull**** and nothing else as long as potential students can't find the same information they can about their secondary school and its results.

For students outside the UK: I'm sure regular PPRuNers can and will provide links to their secondary schools to demonstrate my point. Direct comparison of results across schools in the UK via the internet.

Flight Schools taking tens of thousands of pounds from you - no audited, impartial information.

CAA taking hundreds in exam fees from you- no audited, impartial information on the schools and their results

Free secondary schooling in the UK? - deluged in information, league tables and historical data.

The reason PPRuNe is run by experienced, working airline pilots is because no other bastards will tell you the whole, spinfree truth.

Rob