PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX Start Date.
Thread: CX Start Date.
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2009, 02:01
hongkongfooey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
make that 11:

These sad characters are life's failures and it is they who should be ignored, your decisions and behaviour, particularly in aviation, have a habit of catching you up.
Actually Paralytic, the sad characters are the companies that break the law and the losers that support them Aviation is one of ( if not the ) only industries in the world where you have to effectively buy a job, some countries choose to outlaw this and thankfully HK is one of them,. Yes I know, company X invests so much money in you blah blah blah, well In my case I was lied to to leave a good job ( jet job I may add ) in my home country to come here, so I have no trouble sleeping at night.

Now Silver:
I reckon with current economic situation, CX/KA intergration, cadet courses not yet with jobs etc etc and also you don't know where you are in the " pool ", 2 years before CX call you might not be out of the question. You can bet your butt that your current outfit will not continue to pay you for doing nothing for too much longer. If the 320 job is a good one and after X amount of time you get a CX call up, then by all means pay back the bond ( pro rata ) or don't, CX/KA have recently employed many " sad characters " as my mate likes to call us, and I think you will find that they do not give a 5hit, if they did, they would'nt have hired those guys in the 1st place, would they.
Good luck
HKF