PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2009, 00:01
winto22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The BIG 12 Qs

Sure why not , ill give them a shot :

Q1: Honestly i dont mind how many students have completed the course to date thats not my concern, All i know is that i will complete the course and thats what matters to me,

Q2: I didnt hear anything about a 3 year work permit, all i know is that i will be assisted in obtaining my work permit, ill find out at the time how long its valid for and ill renew it if i have too.

Q3: I have no idea about students being promised return flights in 2007 i wasnt here so i cant comments about that

Q4: I dont have any memory of a police incident as mentioned in Q4

Q5: Well as for new students staying away from old students: The term a**hole i dont know about but , there were a few ex students here who i believe were in conflict and it was best that they remained clear , wheather they were told to do that i dont know im sure the new students can figure that out for themselves

Q6: Dont know

Q7: Dont know

Q8: Dont know

Q9: I believe that the school will eventually be able to provide aerobatics training for stuents who wish to persue that area, As for an Aerobatics Team I dont know about that, i believe its just the training aspect ,

Q10: Nobody told me to shut my face after a week of being here that is a comment blown well out of proportion:

Q11: He does have a FI Rating and does plan to continue instructing i believe

Q12: Were not all gullible we can make our own judgements based on what we know :

Final Statement : My Mavrick T - Shirt i have only met one person in this town since i bought the shirt who decided to be childish enough to make fun of it , i actually dont wear it all the time i got it as a gift and if someone like yourself is gonna have to stoop as low as to make fun of , it just shows your looking for the most irrelevent , idiotic stuff to mention , you really do need to get a life : and if this is your life may GOD HELP YOU