PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2009, 18:22
Propellor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The thread is getting from ‘Bud(weiser) to Verse’!!!

Ali Baba, I liked your ‘Tom Cruise’ part, but I think the FM330 must be re-named “I.E.”, acronym for “In Emirates…”. That is the beginning and the end of his knowledge, and the source of his (mis)information which he tries to impose on all. But give the devil his due – he is the better one of the two First-class Megalomaniacs, a.k.a. FMs.

To the lovers of pork: thankfully, the Frankfurt flights are still around, and the customs do not see beyond a bottle (irrespective of the volume) or toy aeroplanes that can bomb the palaces!

Off late, I see a lot of press asking for ‘Bee-on-snuff’ to buzz off. The MPs can wait awhile – he still has some old Swiss Air/Nairobi Planters Club cronies to accommodate! And why not – he is smarter than the MPs: when they protested about too many VPs, he made them all Directors! Heard that the housing department is preserving the old name boards, anticipating a reversal in a few months when the MPs protest about too many Directors!

Let’s take the better side of GF – it is still a better company to work for than a lot of other carriers and Bahraini’s a better than a lot of other places. Just stay away from the Pink Palace and the religion - that is the bottom line. The Bahrainis have secure jobs (like Cap Tam on the A320, who should not be near a plane) and the expats have secure jobs in the long run, because of the ‘Bahrainization’. If you get what I mean….!

Last edited by Propellor; 9th Feb 2009 at 18:24. Reason: Paragraph spacing