PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stay Away From Cabair Bournemouth
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2009, 11:10
Nearly There

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You may have seen a letter but it depends how far back the records began, if its for a week, a month, a year, 10 years, how long the school has been operating?
A new school starts up next week and gets one guy through his CPL first go, a 100% record then, they loose there CPL instructor so only do PPL for 6 months, a year, whatever, do they then get a letter from the CAA saying congrats on your 100% CPL record for stated time period/year.
Is the CAA letter sent out annualy, weekly, does it state over a given time period?

The school I went to, me and another guy where the first 2 cpl students for a particular instructor, we both passed first go, the school stated during a phone conversation with someone 'he has a 100% record for 1st time passes' well yes he does but come on...see what Im getting at figures can be played with.

Not looking for an argument or saying I dont believe you, just interested on what facts and figures the statistic is based on, and nothing on there website regarding it, they should be shouting it from the rooftops at this present time.