PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Linton GIN / Jet Provost aerobatic footage on YouTube
Old 8th Feb 2009, 18:23
stevew62

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Linton GIN / Jet Provost aerobatic footage on YouTube

Hi Guys,

I just added a couple of my fathers Cine films that I just had digitalized, to YouTube. These feature the Jet Provost aerobatic group Linton GIN in 1969.

The first is of a reasonable quality & shows the team taking off, landing & practicing their routine. A large part of the film is in-flight footage, which I find quite impressive, but I'm amazed they landed so close to each other. I guess my father cut this film together.

Here's the Link => YouTube - Linton GIN 1969 Jet Provost aerobatic training flight - lots of in flight shots

The second features mostly ground shots ( some are terrible ), Some aren't too bad. Unfortunately the best quality shots are of the planes taxying back to the hangar at the end of the film.

Here's the Link => YouTube - Linton GIN outcuts - poor quality

Again I added some music to the films. It won't be to everyones taste, but is the same length as the films.

Finally, since you're reading this thread, I assume you like JP's .....

here's another YouTube video that I found, this time featuring the Red Pelicans. I have nothing to do with this film, but it compliments the Linton GIN films really well => YouTube - Red Pelicans

All the Best
Steve