PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training for tests!
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2009, 14:26
fabbe92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes I got it from them. My parents think I should go to the free school but they allso say that I should do what I think is best for myself.

And I have seen that people who train in Sweden, works in Sweden as 50 year olds. I donīt want that! I want to work for foreign airlines when I am 50. I want to be on the big airlines at the age 0f 50 but shouldnīt I be that, I can work for a smaller airline but just as it is in another european country because I would like to live and work abroad.

I think that if you want to work for BA for example. Then the best way is to train in the UK. If you want to fly for Brussels airlines, then train in Belgium. Isnīt this correct?

And I donīt want to work as a flight instructor for 5 years. People are captains on 747 at the age of 26 I want to be a airliner pilot at that age.

And since airlines choose their low hour pilots from OAA since they make less misstakes, then I take this as a proof that the training si better there.

I do appreciate your ideas tough and since everyone seems to have a different oppinon, I will have to rethink.

I know a SAS captain that is retaired now. He thinks that I should go to Oxford since this free little school is not known among the airlines. And he probably has the greatest experience of us all.