PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training for tests!
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2009, 11:44
Celtic Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all of the above comments are excellent, so FABBE read them carefully, understand them and make your own decision, no-one has the right to tell you what to do in life so make up you own mind which is best for you.

This whole '''free'' thing im not too sure i believe or there would be hundreds applying. Go to a local flying club where there will be pilots and ask them face-to-face '''what their advice would be??'''

if this is a representation of the way your personanlity is in the group assessments or interviews (which you will find much tougher than these so called tests) then i believe that the FTO will see right through you.

A key comment made above regarding the decision making is VERY important. If you show an FTO any reason that you are unable to make a decision yourself quickly then I dont hold much hope for you at all. Hesitation is the last thing you want to show an FTO in selection, its all about confidence in yourself and your ability.

so hopefully to end this painstaking thread, read all of the above comments by John Rayner, badjaj, and adios, all very well constructed posts for your question.