PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2009, 11:43
sonjasun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Janneha....well, I applied for that job in June and got it in September, so be patient...and look at their interviews on the website :

Flight Attendants - Gulf Air

they would contact you if you live nearby these cities...otherwise, you will have to wait till they come to your town....anyway...if you are from the UK and you applied before X-mas, I am quite surprised that they didnīt invite you to for the interview in London...in January, I guess.

I can only advise you on being yourself, confident but modest as well...and in your case there is no language barrier...so, you might get it on that day as the others....so, check your weight (BMI-not more than 24!!!), your hands,arms and legs (down from your knees) -no visible scars or tattoos...they are so so sensitive about that...try to walk nicely - we had to perform a small "catwalk", wear make-up- also very important...nothing heavy - itīs not a party :-) but if you do get spots - cover it - otherwise they will ask you about your skin, īcoz you have to be prepared that in Bahrain is very hot. And put on something nice - nothing with cleavage, nothing really sexy....something smart like white blouse and black skirt or black trousers (I had trousers)...and high heels!!!!! If you donīt feel like all this.....you can do it yourself...this is just and advise!!!! BUT.....put on a SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonia