PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF
Thread: CARDIFF
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2009, 07:44
mrgittins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last week...

Agreeing with TagTop re the lack of equipment for the guys trying to clear up the snow and keep all the entrances clear. Throwing salt from a bucket/trolley with bare hands is not good. The guys manually pushing trolleys through the snow etc is a poor reflection of the place but it shows the determination and good will of the people having to do it - like many of us - we were there on days off and working extra hours - I know it's our job, but it was a superb effort by everyone which should attract a hint of thanks from ''upstairs''.

The sooner the front of terminal gets its upgrade the better with provision of covered walkways and level access.

As a result of these comments re the staff, will the staff vending area ever get smartened up with maybe a chair or two with a door to service yard and some vendors that actually work ie vend / give change ??? No sarnies last weekend Mon Tues or Wed . It amazes me how we still work in the past with rubbish facilities and rubbish equipment at the front of house/outside services.

As ever, I am a pesimist and wait to get shot down in flames !!!

MG