PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Never give up
Thread: Never give up
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2009, 08:25
G SXTY

Supercharged PPRuNer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IMHO indepenedent testing is rubbish, go to the schools and see what they say.
You're entitled to your opinion heli-port, and I couldn't really give a toss whether you think I'm a cynic. I am a working airline pilot who has been there, done it, got the T shirt and spent many thousands of pounds on the way. I'm happy to spend my free time on here offering advice to wannabes, without trying to sell them anything, and I call it how I see it. You are still one of those wannabes, even if you do have an interview with BA.

Other people might be able to spot the potential conflict of interest when a training school offers aptitude testing to potential customers. You cannot, however, and because you don't like the advice you dismiss it as 'ludicrous' and cynical. I would invite anyone to have a trawl through our respective posting histories and decide for themselves who talks more sense.

Feel free to have the last word - given your propensity for onanistic smilies, I suspect that further debate with you is a pointless exercise, so for the sake of my blood pressure you have made it to my ignore list. Well done.