PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trident Sim Session. Any takers.?
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2002, 14:18
BRL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sennadog. There will be an instructor there to show you the ropes. Anyone can have a go. Even better if you know a thing or two about flying. Just try it to see what its like having a go of a big jet, how they handle etc......

Mikey.... Anyone can go in it. You don't need any flying experiance at all but a little understanding of things would help.

If you look at the date of 4th June, I think that day is a bank-holiday kind of thingy, i am sure its the day after the jubilee or something so its a national holiday. Most people will have the day off work.

If anyone wants to suggest a weekend date then put it down here, most of us are pretty flexible. Lets see what comes up.

As for the cost, depends on how many go. Your looking at 30 mins in both the right and left hand seats and you can do anything, practise circuits of Gatwick or something like that or just get the feel of flying a big jet.

Scenario..."Can anyone here fly a plane.!!!!!! " Well, heres the chance to see if you could land a big jet...... I reckon i could do it no problem but then again, the biggest thing i have flown is a Pa28.!!!! Can't wait to see if i get anywhere near the airport, never mind the runway.!!!

Just come and have a go, whats a few hours and a couple of quid in exchange for a good time.??

More details to follow.