PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2009, 21:27
Delta15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SM

I like most of your opinions but am a little disturbed/unsure, by the following..

Quote...in addition, the importance of the educational aspect of 558 has finally been realised; it has always been treated as an 'also-ran' with very little core focus on activities and interest for children. i have been banging on and on and on for months just how vital and pivotal the education programme is -

Why have you not got involved in the education aspects of the project?
I have seen requests from Mrs Tong on their web site for volunteers/Vulcan ambassadors, have you thought of doing something like this?

Quote...Even at the Farnborough Airshow, the Club's representatives suddenly found that their accommodation (paid for by the Club i hasten to add, not the Trust!) had been purloined for use by others, meaning that the Club had no presence at the airshow at all!

Are you saying that the Trust actually stole the accomodation that was paid for by the club? Isn't that Theft or Fraud or miss-appropriation of club funds?

This is a very serious accusation perhaps someone from the club committee or the Press Officer can confirm or deny this??

Quote....isn't it interesting to note that, in his recent website update, Dr. Pleming says, "...if 15,000 supporters were to pledge just £4 per month then (with Gift Aid) the target would be met." - well I'm not sure what he defines as supporters, but the Club (aka the core of support!) can boast less than 10,000 doesn't this demonstrate just how important it is to swell the Club's numbers considerably?

Didn't I read somewhere that there is something like 25,000 VTS Friends?, is it not possible Dr Bob is referring to these as his supporters as well as the club?

who do you consider to be non-productive, of what is left?.

You still seem to duck this one, you have oft repeated there was rot or dead wood in the management team so why won't you say who you are referring to?

Last edited by Delta15; 5th Feb 2009 at 21:49.