PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Curious 365 incident
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2009, 16:09
SASless

Received 573 Likes on 235 Posts
Actually.....never did fly a 212 with that situation. Did fly some without a fuel quantity indicator at all.

I simply see a similarity in the two incidents.

As you suggest, the CAA or other authority should read these things and see other issues that beg questioning by what is said about the occurrence. I read many incident reports from Bristow that I found begged a second and different look beyond the issue that generated the report.

The practice I was questioning was encountering a mechanical problem, landing at a maintenance base, then departing again without consulting the engineers.

Thus, I submit even "professional" operators sometimes have incidents that fall within the scope of your concern as voiced in the start of this thread.

I did not name the crew, the operator, the aircraft type, country of occurrence, or the year it happened, and consider my comment to be as generic as one can be, so I fail to see how you can construe my post to be slanging off a particular person.

Funny how you think you know what I was thinking when I brought that up...I did not know you were clairvoyant.