PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Boeing 737 - Question about firm landing
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2009, 12:09
starbuck123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"Like many of my colleagues, I am happy to have visitors to the flightdeck and welcome questions or constructive suggestions from passengers. Without them I wouldn't have a job for very long. Likewise, I'm happy to spend time on this forum enlightening pax and enthusiasts about what goes on behind the flightdeck door"

I would like to add to this and say thanks to pilots and crew for taking time to do this. Some of you may have seem some posts of mine with questions about "what happens if" and "strange Noises" but i have to say im not as nervous about flying as much i was and thats all becuase my questions were answered on this Forum! So Cheers!

Maybe more people should use this forum to ask sensible questions then there wouldnt be as many nervous passengers maybe?

Next 747 flight in March to San Fran hopefully! Looking forward to it!

As for hard landings on 737 aircraft, I was Flying with BMI Baby few weeks ago to Prague and thought the Landings were fine! Infact thought they were lighter and softer than the 747 which is the aircraft i spend most of my time on!

Thanks again!