PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PHI Crash in Louisiana Jan 2009 - 8 Dead, 1 Injured
Old 5th Feb 2009, 10:07
topendtorque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
requisite psychometric testing!
I reckon that definately would be something to do with rotary aviation, perhaps the H269?

Ramen
Unfortunately I am serious, however the poor old yanks still demonstrate massive divergance in their own beef export industry by three times failing to remove bone from shipments to Korea /Japan after they have been suspended for each of the previous four years. One day they'll work it out, meanwhile we're laughng to the bank.
One good thing about it is that crocodile abbattoirs now do three salmonella swabs instead a washdown with a hose.

They could do thirty three and I still wouldn't eat the stuff.

HACCP has got processors toidentify risky areas, we are supposed to use checklists. That to my mind should enough , but in the vein of the runaway politically warm alGore it's now suggested that we have ISO9002 cred or in the meat industry its now ISO 14002.

Its all a bit like the zim currency, as you point out and to draw an african parallel. bloody worthless when it comes to real safetly SKILL and ATTITUDE