PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SkyEurope
Thread: SkyEurope
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2009, 09:50
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PeterPaul is like the guy in Monty Pythons Flying Circus who has his arms then legs cut off, but still his torso writhes around on the ground hurling abuse at the one who cut off the arms & legs.
Yes Sky may indeed survive, but it will take some "special" financial dealings for them to do so, and their survival does indeed defy conventional business logic.
You are however wasting your time pointing out (as davidjohnson6 did above ) the facts. All this results in is a fresh invective from Greece telling us what a wonderful airline they are & how we should risk our money booking with them , even if we justifiably worry whether they will be around to operate our booked flight. Of course, as far as he is concerned, we all work for their competitors and have an alternative agenda by posting here, I have been through all this bullsh@t on another thread, even though I emphasised that the last thing I wanted to see was more Boeing pilots on the market
You are wasting your time guys, PeterPaul has a magic crystal ball, and unshakeable faith that financial miracles happen.
He refuses to believe it, but I do actually hope he is right, I am just unfortunately more rational & realistic in my expectations than he appears to be.