PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet 2/OAA
Thread: Jet 2/OAA
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2009, 23:38
flyingmutant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EZYramper - I didn't see your reply before my last post.

A training captain and another guy I know at EZY who is involved in the pilot recruitment side have both said separately that a change is on the cards. The current contract with CTC runs out within roughly 6 months and from what they tell me they are not at all happy with CTC. By this I am not having ago at the CTC cadets (before any of them start!!), it is the WHOLE package.

They have said now only the 737 ratings are done through CTC as as they put it there had been serious "quality" issues but they are constrained contractually with where they can go in the meantime. The A320 ratings are all currently done through OAA. As I mentioned before the guy in charge of recruitment now is also ex-Oxford.

A friend who went to the a recent EZY presentation at OAA said this was very similar to what was said by the guy there.. he was only an FO and I have no idea how long he'd been there/ how much he really knows.

But hey, this is a RUMOUR network... for all I know these guys were all talking total bcks! Time will tell....