PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2009, 21:50
Tim McLelland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how policy is decided i don't know

Think that's part of the problem - nobody does!

Sorry if I didn't clarify what I was getting-at. It just seems to me that even if the aircraft is effectively under the control of a group of people, there still should be one person who has ultimate control and I wondered whether despite the TVOC arrangements, it might be David Walton who retained the actual ownership? But as you say, it's all very murky and it's hard to know precisely how they stand legally.

I think it's important to know, as if (or when) these muppets finally disappear, it raises questions as to what happens next. I think it fair to say that there are people out there who might be interested in taking-on the project but like so many of us, they just don't want to get involved at all while the current TVOC people are still there, going nowhere.

Saracenman, I hope your optimistic view is right and that we'll all be pleasantly surprised in due course. But, cynic that I am, I have to say that I haven't seen anything to suggest that anything has changed at all and I fear that even with the best will in the world, nothing significant will happen while the same people are running the project. But we'll see... fingers crossed?!