PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2009, 19:29
Tim McLelland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Saracenman, the short answer to your question is because I'm interested to know whether there is, ultimately, one person who effectively has the legal final say as to what does or doesn't happen. If there really is nobody in control then it's little wonder that they're doing such a rotten job.

I'm encouraged to read both here and on the Flypast forum that quite a few other people have taken the time to express their opinions which seem very similar to mine. Clearly, I'm not the only person that thinks TVOC are not the great team that people have claimed. I don't know how many times I have to say it but it really is this simple - how much money has Pleming been paid - for doing what? Does anyone seriously think this is acceptable? Personally I think it stinks. For heaven's sake what is he doing all this time? What does he do all day with all that money? Is issuing a plea for donations every few months really the best he can do? A chimpanzee could do better.

What kind of set-up is it where the management hide away, say nothing and appear to do nothing, while Club members race about the country with collecting cans and some guy has to make a home video on Youtube? It's just ridiculous.

The best thing that can happen would be for the project to fold, let these idiots disappear, let Pleming go make his salary somewhere else, and then hopefully some others might finally come along who propose to take the project seriously again.