PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2009, 07:48
alotaflyin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ivan

PPRUNE moderators and admin are the source. Go back one page on this forum and read post number 69. It explains the whole underhanded affair along.
If you are satisfied with your training to date and things are working out well for you and your fellow students over there then good for you. I wish you every success!
The main issue that was taken up here were issues over dishonesty and false promises mainly coming from one source and that was MR Eddie Russell CEO. I like a few others applied long before you and were told a lot of un –truths in order to get people to sign up! That behaviour was unfair and false advertisement. Hell the guy even said on a news paper he was setting up an aerobatic team in the school! There are link on this forum to the PR in the national and regional news papers. I’m glad to see that they are now concentrating on what they can offer!
I’m glad to hear that you were not promised any pretend jobs with airlines and that everything is above board. If everything is going to plan then keep it that way. I will try post a link to the interview on this site it later today!

Safe Flying