PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2009, 01:05
ivanwhitemac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alotaflyin,

I never planned to work with Air Canada or an African airline. CAA never claimed to have a link with either, and they don't promise any student that they will walk straight into a job with either. I have a recording of my radio interview, and nowhere in the interview was that mentioned. Maybe you are talking about another interview???? If that is the case, I don't know about any other interviews. All I know is that that quote wasn't mentioned in my interview.

And yes I know what proper shorthand is too.

I don't know what appened at the school before I arrived here, and I don't care. Both myelf and my fellow students believe it's the present that matters, not the past, whether its true or false. My belief is that all that is false. But it's the present and future that matter, and I couldn't have been any more satisfied with what I've seen since I arrived here. As for the proposed advertising matter, I never heard about that until you guys started mentioning it. What is your source of information on that?????

Everybody in CAA have been totally down to earth with us and have been totally honest about everything, from what I've seen anyway.