Old 3rd Feb 2009, 22:49
alotaflyin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually obviously actually obviously actually obviously actually

winto22

im actually spending alot of time doing my flight training actually
thats the reason im actually here
it really seems u obviously have nothing better to do with ur time
if u only knew how nobody really care what crap our actually talking on this forum
i know who u are as well as alot of the other idiots who talk on the forum
you type in this forum not talk!

it about positive attitude
have fun wasting ur time along with all ur other time wasting friends on this forum

Winto22

PRICELESS -
What an outstanding advertisement you are for your flight training organisation and the calibre of your fellow students. I hope your spelling and grammar skills are drastically improved before you attempt to put a CV together. What an impression you must be making!
If you don’t understand that may be you will this;
What a actually outstandin ad u r 4 ur flight training organisation actually and the calibre of ur fellow students! Obviously actually i hope ur grammar skills actually obviously drastically improved before u obviously actually attempt to put a actual cv together. What an impression u must be actually making obviously!
Mate sometimes it’s better to keep your head down mouth shut and just get on with your flight training, especially when you throw the word idiot around!
Yet again, another numpty from CAA bringing the CAA thread back to the lime light. Your mistakes above don’t say much for the entrance exams CAA conduct!
Does no one in that place have any sense. Keep your heads down get on with your training and away from childish bitching which draws negative attention to your FTO. Someone there falls for it every time.

I am not bombsaway and there is no possible way you could know who I am!