PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Licence Fraud
Thread: Licence Fraud
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2009, 22:44
hughesyd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2CLOSE as kindly pointed out by the post below you, and repeated several times in both my posts, the whole point was to seperate a bad experience at a flight school, from generalising about a particular countries training standards.

As for you SHUNTER!! what a ridiculous and pathetic thing to say. I think you need to find a quiet corner and have a word with yourself!!
Of course i made the whole thing up and concocted this elaborate story for effect and my own self gratification!!!!

sometimes i wonder why i bother to even get involved in writing a thread on this website with people like this........................but then i remember why............to try and give a well balanced and honest opinion and personal experiences to people who it may just help in the minefield of aviation training, and help them avoid the pitfalls. The type of advise i wish i had when starting out.

I think it would be time for me to give up contributing any threads to pprune if i ever became a self rightous opinionated ar*$&ole and just slated other people without actually having any experience or idea of what i was talking about.........................dont you think Shunter!!