PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2009, 20:42
winto22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi

Hi Bombsaway80

this is winto22 , im doing fine thanks and urself , im actually spending alot of time doing my flight training actually if uve been wondering what ive been doing wiht my time , thats the reason im actually here if u couldnt have figured that one out by now ,

it really seems u obviously have nothing better to do with ur time than to speak in a negative manner about this flight school , if u only knew how nobody really care what crap our actually talking on this forum, about this school ,

do u really think we believe that u are going to print something in the national newspaper , ??? u have nothing on this school , and i mean absolutely nothing , i know who u are as well as alot of the other idiots who talk on the forum to try and put down the school ,

i haeve to admit u can moan and groan on here all u want and try to prevent people from coming to this establishment but ur wasting ur time cause people will just find out for themselves like people have been doing and there is no complaints ,

it about positive attitude , commitment , motivation and teamwork ,

have fun wasting ur time along with all ur other time wasting friends on this forum ,

hope u enjoyed hearing from me, bombsaway80 ( by the way what a terrible screen name ) i wouldnt be suprised if u had quite a few other screen names u were working under aswell ,

Au Revior et Bon Chance