PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2009, 23:12
angelina000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Open Days in Belgrade

First, after reading this forum for about 2 hours now I want to thank everyone who have kept the topic alive!!!!

I am going to attend my 1st open days in Belgrade, and after discovering this forum was like a discovering a completely new world for me. Lot of my questions are answered, if not all. The open day is on Saturday, it's getting closer so the nerves are doin' its thing, he he he

I got it: be yourself and smile a lot!!!!! That the foremost best piece of advice a person should take and stick to it. If they like you, they'll hire you, and that it.

I got a lot of wisdom from the posts.

Just a quick question: Anyone here gonna attend OD in Belgrade, Serbia on February 7th??????

To all members, PLEASE remember to keep your fingers crossed on Saturday for another Emirates wannabe who wants it so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep you all updated on my success, or not...... The phase of learning about the company and such is still in progress, the pics are done, resume updated, cover letter in progress, college diploma pending, etc.

Greeeeetings from Croatia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!