PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAA Set to abolish Registered Training Facilties
Old 2nd Feb 2009, 21:09
eddietcapt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All RF have had to register and follow all the rules all is running smothly we all take our students for the GFT they pass or they dont. We all had to jump through all the hoops to get our permisions to train. Now our CAA are set to allow the rules to be changed. I along with everyone in the industry are strugling to earn a living. NOW if all you do gooders are making a fortune from trainning you must be cutting corners or sitting there and topping the hours up or subsidising your wages sum way. I have no big outgoings I have no outstanding bills running on I pay as I go my students get value for money and have done for 23 years. If the CAA impliment these or any changes to the rules I will be forced to close and I will take the CAA to court for allowing this to happen. If when I started building hours to be an AFI the CAA had said that one day we may send you a memo saying this may effect your business and after reading find that I will have to stop instructing, I would not have started down the long and expensive road. How many RFs will be prepared to start again jumping through hoops. We should be left alone and given an exemption on the grandfather rights. If you have a TRO keep your negative comments to yourself you would profit from this rule being enforced. E