PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ISLE OF MAN
Thread: ISLE OF MAN
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2009, 19:41
Cloud1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tinwald - I do not love Flybe, I am a mere humble employee. There are many things they do (in terms of company policy) which I do not agree with.

I have a reasonable amount of business sense and can recognise decisions which will allow an airline to be a success or a total flop. I am not one person in thousands who make it their aim to come out with pointless, unfactual statements which are based on years of resentment.

I agree Maverick, although sadly no airline can be 100% reliable. However this is something which some people expect. Some people live in a fantasy world and cannot identify a company which has actually turned themselves from a loss making carrier to a succesful one based on their approach to business. One does wonder what they would do if the likes of Ryanair were to start ops out of Ronaldsway - I think that would give locals a nasty shock!

And thank you globetrotter79, someone who can validate a point I was trying to make before being shot down. And, IOMSpotter, the BLK will not be a Flybe route......no ssir.

Anyway back to the original point, the new route will be Loganair ops. In addition to this Loganair are to increase their Glasgow service to twice daily....can anyone give any information on the average loads between IOM and Scotland?