PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Licence Fraud
Thread: Licence Fraud
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2009, 15:53
LH2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, Spanish Instrument Ratings.
False.

Students who some of which work for airlines now, didn't complete minimum hours/training or never flew the skills test, but still left with the instrument rating
You said that in another thread some time ago, yet never offered any evidence whatsoever.

I do not think I know you personally, so I am not going to prejudge your intentions, motivation, actual knowledge of cause, or experience. So on the basis of not attributing to malice that which can be explained by ignorance, I do invite you to divulge any specific details you may have heard (as I understand that you have no first-hand experience or knowledge of the Spanish flight training establishment). You may do so either publicly on this forum or send me a PM and I'll look into it for everyone's benefit.

I insist on this point: specific details please. That means dates (at least approximate) and places (i.e., names of training establishments) at a minimum.

As I have said in the past, generally speaking Spanish flight training is of a good standard and (again generally speaking) at commercial level it is in my opinion far better than what you can get in the UK. That does not mean that there could not be a bad apple amongst them, perhaps targeting vulnerable foreign students, so I am willing to collate with local contacts and knowledge any information you may have and thus clear up (or confirm!) any "concerns" of yours.

Other than a general statement supporting or disproving your allegations, I will report publicly as much or as little detail as you like. And if it were the case that you wanted to raise your concerns with Spain's AESA, I offer my assistance to liaise with them, again on the basis of local knowledge, and the fact that I speak fluent Spanish.

I do await your response eagerly.