PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2009, 15:11
clairey fairy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
*stage one*

hey everyone, got my stage one on the 12th and just wanted to make sure I'm on the right track and am fully aware of what I'm in for....

Motivation Paper: learnt the pdf document cover to cover including all the ridiculous seating capacities! (what a nightmare they were!!) still need to learn basic distances between European cities as someone suggested on here. any other suggestions??

Personality Questionnaire: kind of self explanatory im hoping?? dont need to study anything for that im hoping?

Basic Checking, Spatial Reasoning and Diagramming Tests: got a couple of books from the library to start helping me with the cubes (although rotating the paper somehow makes then much easier for me!) suggestions??

Are these all the tests I should expect on the day? Any other advice would be so much appreciated, still feel quite unsure about the tests but hoping thats just some normal nerves!! hopefully someone can give me a quick brief of how things will happen on the day! oh, also, someone told me that there quite hesitant to accept first time applicants as they want to see your committment and prefer to take you on second time round?? hoping this is just a myth though?!

Thank you for everyones help on this thread-soooo helpful!

Clairey Fairy xx