PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Worth Doing an Instructor Rating during Credit Crunch???
Old 2nd Feb 2009, 13:13
Flying Squid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheGlide......

Most school's are still busy. Sorry it's Monday so I may be a bit slow but where did I mention having friends struggling to make ends meet???

The only friends I have that are struggling to make ends meet are the one's instructing. However if this was about money then I wouldn't even consider it. I can earn more money stacking shelves! The whole point of instructing for me is to stay current and as fresh as possible for when the jobs market recovers whenever that maybe. If it means taking a second job to live off then so be it.

As for people not listeneing to WWW's predictions of the end of the world...... Well according to him there should be mass rioting and ararchy on the streets by now....is there....NO! We don't need WWW to tell us what's going on in the world believe it or not. So it's not about people not listening. We've got the wonderful media to pedal the doom and gloom quite enough as it is!!!

But lets not turn this thread into another Doom and Gloom page. It's an interesting point regarding the FI rating at the moment and one that I'm still considering.

Any more thoughts folks???