PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unknown PNG Airstrips?
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2002, 08:12
OzExpat

PPRuNeaholic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Penance... the ditty sounds about right mate! I see that Alistair has already rumbled you too! So now ya gotta tell all about Garaina!

Veg... good to see that you've discovered the FotoTime site mate! It feels sooo good to know that I'm no longer alone! Such a pity that Chuck identified the location so fast!

Alistair... will do. It'll take a few days because I'm a tad busy in my real life, but hope to have them up on the weekend. As for the competition prize ... it consists of kudos PLUS commiserations for having to have led such an unsheltered life!

And now for an update...

HJ has undertaken to send me some more photos from his collection. If they're even half as good as the ones I've got right now, they'll certainly be worth waiting for. I'll hold off uploading until I've got them all - he reckons I'll get them by tomorrow evening, so we won't have to wait very long for them.

I'll create a gallery for him on my site and post the URL here. I will also identify the photos that qualify for the "Guess the Goat Track" comp. Geez, Chuck, I suspect you've created an unmanageable monster by suggesting this competition, not to mention the catchy name, of course!