PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SARH to go
Thread: SARH to go
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2009, 22:36
SARREMF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Temptation

Boy oh Boy! I have resisted for so long but now I have to jump in with the amount of dribble Crabb is spilling.

Ok, from another thread - AW forced Bristow out of SAR-H [or words to that effect] because of a mandatory 12 base solution - TOSH!

The 101 downwash is horrendous it would have rained trees down on top of people in a gorge at 120'. So, why would you be at 120'! And dont give me that rubbish about you having to be as low as possible! With your eyesight at your age anything over 70ft is a blur anyway! Or can't you hold theohover in a winch weight check these days at 300ft - so you should be more than capable of holding a hover between 50 and 300ft? You just might have to work a bit harder for a livining!

As Limpopo said, you adapt. If you have to. And lets face it, you are never going to have to...... well, you are going to have to adapt but it will be to a big American or Big french aircraft but not to the 101. So, what a pointless load of dribble - oh, back to my first point!

Oh, here comes his next dribble about Wastelands and who cares about Bristish jobs ......

A 3 man crew! Brilliant! Wy didnt we think of that when we were bidding SAR-h!

I wont respond again! Back to just reading. This thread has become a laughing stock!

Rant over.