PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2009, 04:44
wannaworkupthere

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Long time no speak Clare Bear!

It's fiiiiine... lets put things into perspective. Yes my friend from Emirates said that they are slowing recruiting down due to world financial crises and alot of upcoming open days have been postponed until further notice BUT the open day is still going ahead in Sydney next weekend isn't it? They wouldn't be bothering if they had stopped recruiting people altogether much less the people who have already been through the interviews. So relax. stay positive. I saw a guy on here say that he just got the golden call on the 27th only two and a half weeks after his final interview and that was just a few days before ours! I say we are lucky we got in when we did unlike the poor people who had intended to attend the postponed open days. And lastly we WERE told 2-6 weeks wait so we shouldn't be surprised and you said yourself that it can sometimes be longer.So we've got the ability and the attitude and presentation that Emirates is looking for. Why worry? Stay positive and this time will soon pass. Please don't be disheartened as I believe we attract what we think about so don't think about what you DON'T want and start thinking about what you DO want as if you already have it. And if you don't get it? Your a survivor, you'll be fine! So anyways, right now I'm thinking about the graduation at the Emirates Aviation School and celebrating with dinner in the Desert... what you think?Best wishes and talk soon xoxo