PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Grrrr Words fail me..........Happy ending for Joe Townsend
Old 31st Jan 2009, 14:23
Double Zero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Training Risky,

Thanks.

Gar 170 be careful you don't run into people who I'm sure would love having a 'gypsy' camp install themselves next door to them.

I was going to offer them to come for a drive with me ( their car, not mine ) and try to enter such a place and see how they got on asking questions - as we say, we both have direct experience.

Let that be the end of the slagging DZ / whoever PC stuff, and let's get on with helping RM Townsend !!!

Maybe we are looking at this the wrong way, if you can't beat them, join them; how about either tarmacing an area in the proposed site and putting a large user-friendly 'mobile home' there - seems OK for some as previously mentioned - or if RM Townsends' family felt like it, get on with building and let's see who has the balls to face the nation and order it down !

It seems a decent looking proposal aesthetically, and the ace is that no neighbours have complained - an even better case than Headley Court...

I'd be happy to help out for free where possible, though I am no builder.

BTW I don't read the Sun, so have no idea what they're saying - but if it's helpful to this cause then great, and let's get other broadsheets & media involved - I'm sure they'd feel the same way.

Last edited by Double Zero; 31st Jan 2009 at 16:31.