PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2009, 13:33
Winco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flying Signman

Could you please tell us all what it is exactly that you would like people to do, other than throw money at the project of course?

I know several people and companies that have offered a great deal to the project, from suppliers of products right through to technical experts, but in each and every case their offers are declined without reason, and no one knows why. Why is that? Is it that they are not 'in the click' as far as Bruntingthorpe and TVOC are concerned? Or is it that they are 'better' than some of those in place or is it a simple case that those responsible will be made to look foolish when their limitations and failures are exposed by the 'new blood' ???

I don't have any faith left in the project at all. When I gave money to the project, I understood that it was going to get the aircraft back to airworthiness, not paying the likes of Pleming and Walton and others within the project. Maybe that was naaive on my part, but I'm not alone there I'm sure. The whole project has been run by people who I regard as incompetant and I have said so, often!

This latest begging ransom situation (which we have all heard numerous times) just makes the project look even more dead in the water than it was. However, if you would like to tell us what you want us to do Flying Signman, then I'd be interested to hear from you.

Winco