PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Grrrr Words fail me..........Happy ending for Joe Townsend
Old 30th Jan 2009, 15:17
Double Zero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anotherthing, I do not suffer from verbal diarrhoea just because you disagree with my views.

I am not part of the military per se, but spent 14 years WITH all 3 services, and indeed some of our allies, in aircraft and equipment development, including live trials.

I am still in regular contact with people doing that, and with people who have relatives in Afghanistan; sending out parcels to try and improve their lot is also true, not diarrhoea.

As far as certain segments of society are concerned I am stating my views based on direct experience, and there is a direct correlation re.planning rulings and actual results.

If they don't suit your PC agenda then tough, say so by all means but don't bother stooping to insults - I haven't replied in kind to you, have I?
--------------

Now, as far as I recall, there's a chap by the name of Joe Townsend who could do with solid support.

I have just found that the Wealden P.R. address one is directed to will not take any messages without a password - presumably they can only mail each other saying how wonderful they are.

Feedback not wanted - funny, that.

Last edited by Double Zero; 30th Jan 2009 at 15:43.