PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PTC in trouble?
Thread: PTC in trouble?
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2009, 15:01
chock2chock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get your facts right. As for standard of training I have done three type ratings at Flight Safety
lol

Unless the three type ratings were for the Piper Archer, Arrow, and Seminole....

"PILOTBEAR"
As you were talking about "facts" Doing type ratings at an FSI (Flight Safety International....various locations worldwide) center, is not the same as training training at FSA (Flight safety Academy) Vero Beach campus which is an Ab-Initio-CPL/CFI flight school. FSA its a business like any other. As with the Parent company FSI...or is it Berkshire Hathaway, trying to "get rid of it" as you so factually state is something not unusual in business- I take it you are talking about the failed sale to GTI Group and needless to say in today's current economical climate (The same thing happened at OAT not to long ago), and has nothing to do with training standards. FSA is a big academy lots and lots of planes, equipment and staff....very big etc etc

I should have known better than to say "I think XXX is the best" in the PPrune Courtroom- sigh.

I think that they are damn good !!!!!!