PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skippers The goods and the bads?
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2009, 09:32
Skippers Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Long John has hit the nail on the head!

Skystar, you seem to be the expert on current ops around Perth, so how long do we have? A little longer than most F100 operators I recon, isn't it funny that when it comes to the crunch, these companies will need to save money, and save it fast, six months ago it seemed like a great idea to upgrade to jets, and now the old Dash and Bras are starting to look very attractive again! I think Stan better start looking for more!

Don't forger not everyone needs to stroke their ego by flying some big shinny jet, yes this company is far from perfect, but NONE are! The grass always looks greener, but rarely is!

Yes I do work at this company and I enjoy my work, the aircraft and the people I fly with every day. The roster changes are a pain in the ass sometimes but they never change from a simple day flight to an overnight or a weekend, they just change from the usual am to pm, and I still get to spend my nights and weekends at home with the family, and for me that's perfect!

Ladies and gentlemen, don't knock it until you try it, if you try it and don't like it move on, but spare the sob story every time Skippers is mentioned on the forum!