PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Filming flying lessons?
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2009, 08:40
percy prentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We were not mean but he was wrong and not decent enough to admit it
LM contacted me through a different medium when somebody reported him & he is now in a situation of signing in & getting constant server busy messages. No explanation or telling off from the powers that be. I have signed on to the forum using his "Purdey" laptop with no problems.

Whoever had the hissy fit & hit the button should really take stock of their actions, this stopped him from explaining his position. I must say having seen some other posts elsewhere this was like a transcript from a vicar's tea party.

I understand that he wanted to make it clear that he did not want to upset anybody but felt strongly that a person just embarking on learning to fly should understand that safety & legislation are perhaps the major part of aviation, some good & some very silly rules but we have to constantly be aware & not dismiss them so readilly.

Anyway I have earnt a days Pheasant shooting on his estate by conveying his thoughts. The upshot may be that he will be more civil to his servants now. I am sure he will make a post to confirm this if he is ever allowed back on.